march 7th - lyric is one month today!
where did the last month go? i feel like i was just in the hospital meeting her for the first time!
our little lyric within the last month:
- eating, of course. every 2-3 hours during the day & at night!
- sticking her tongue out, she has the longest tongue in the world
- loves sucking on her pacifier
- laying skin to skin with mama
- loud music & white noise soothe her when she cries
- nursing in the bath tub
- bath time is her favorite
- hates being cold & getting out of the bath. her dad & i race to get her dressed as fast as we can!
- sleeping at night right next to mom. (she hates sleeping in her bassinet)
- being swaddled very tight any time she sleeps
- daddy can calm her more than anyone
- has outgrown all her newborn pajamas, she's so long her legs can't straighten when she wears them!
- hasn't lost any hair yet, yay!
- she's got the strongest legs & can lift her head up
- her hands are so aggressive, we have to keep her hands in gloves or she'll pull her hair!
- loves when mommy sings to her
she is truly my best friend! i love being a mom, i've waited all my life for this. i don't know how i lived so long without her. her dad & i love her so so much!